Monday, February 20, 2012

Are you training for the Argus Cycle Tour?

You still have time to enter, entries close on 22 Feb. Who is going to take part?



http://www.cycletour.co.za/home.aspxAre you training for the Argus Cycle Tour?
I tried it once, much more challenging than I anticipated. Tnx cakes I will stick to my Offroad bike at this stage. As one of my friends always says " the Internal Combustion Engin is here to stay"
Yes, true to form but this year I'm taking the motorcycle.



Who minds if I cheat a bit.Are you training for the Argus Cycle Tour?
No a car is match faster and less afford
Ha Ha Ha Ha, my stomach will be at the finish line 5 minutes before me. No Cakes, will not dare that. I'd rather stick to golf.Are you training for the Argus Cycle Tour?
My brother and my uncle are both doing it, so I will be cheering for them from a distance.



As for me...



I am ashamed to say I won't even make it for the first half hour! My bum got too big since I stopped smoking, so it is back to square one for me!



LOL, I promised myself I will start on Tuesday, I don't want to be dieting on my birthday. :-)
Lol Cakes that will be a long Ride for ME and YOU?xxxx
No, but I used to cycle when I was in school. We used to do one 80 km ride on a Saturday and 20 km rides during the week before school.



Unfortunately my father's bike got stolen in 2004 and it's dangerous for a girl to go cycling alone, so we stopped. I sort of lost the motivation to start training again, it will take too much hard work to get to the fitness level I was at then.
I want to Cakes but my body is saying do and die granny - lol so i will just watch Table Mountain
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment