Monday, February 20, 2012

I have an argus quick cliz 1512. and I can't get it to cut off.?

I have no problem with taking pictures, I thought I had a problem with my batteries not holding a charge because every time I went to use my camera, I would have to change the batteries because they were dead. Finally I found out why they were always dead. My camera won't cut off. Well, it will cut off , and it says off but about 20 seconds later, it cuts back on. That's what has been draining the batteries. Any suggestions?I have an argus quick cliz 1512. and I can't get it to cut off.?
No reason why a camera should turn itself back on after being shut off with the proper switch.



Look in the User Manual and if there's no explanation, head off to your local Cliz dealer for service.



HTH.I have an argus quick cliz 1512. and I can't get it to cut off.?
sorry

it needs repaired

No comments:

Post a Comment