Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I get my digital camera to recognize a downloaded driver?

I have an Argus 3510 which is discontinued; I've downloaded the contents for the driver, but my camera is not finding the driver when I plug it in. I've tried downloading again, just in case there was file corruption and still no success. Help please!How do I get my digital camera to recognize a downloaded driver?
don't bother with it.

The easiest and best method to download photos and video from your camera to your computer is via a little USB card reader (which are quite cheap these days).



Card readers also work for moving photos from the computer onto a card.



Plug the reader into a USB port and insert the memory card.

It will show up as a drive, and you can simply drag and drop the photos across to the folder of your choice.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?鈥?/a>How do I get my digital camera to recognize a downloaded driver?
I've found this to be helpful and problem free.



http://www.officialdrivers.com



It will scan your system and locate the exact drivers you need to update automatically...



Hope it helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment