Monday, February 20, 2012

Is $25 too much to spend on an argus C3?

The person originally asked 50, I told them id only pay 15 and they came back with $25 as the price. I wouldn't normally pay 25 for the camera, but it also includes a leather case, carrying case, flash, bulbs, and the original manual. Should I still pass it up?Is $25 too much to spend on an argus C3?
That is a little high but probably worth it considering it has the manual and the leather case. If the camera works and is in excellent condition I say go for it. If you were to try to buy it online you would spend close to $25 with shipping anyway...and perhaps end up with a poor camera.Is $25 too much to spend on an argus C3?
No that's very nice. Generally speaking I use neuroticism as a indicator of the quality of a product. With something that old, if they bothered to keep and take care of the box and the manual etc, the camera itself is more likely in better condition than if it were in a basement, naked for 50 years.



I say get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment