Monday, February 20, 2012

I have an Argus "Harry Potter" C3 that I would like to make pink. Are there any skin kits for classic cameras?

Why not go all the way and glue pink fur fabric onto it, then stick on a couple of diamantes for bling.



Wow, you are going to be so cool :o)



http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Faux-Fur-Fabric-P鈥?/a>

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SEW-ON-DIAMANTE-G鈥?/a>I have an Argus "Harry Potter" C3 that I would like to make pink. Are there any skin kits for classic cameras?
Yeah, it's called spray paint. And I'm not even kidding either. I know that sounds too stupid to be a serious answer, but I'm pretty sure they don't make "skins" for that camera. You could check, perhaps spend $50 bucks on one (if you even find it), and you'll have yourself a pink camera. Or, you could go to a craft store and buy a can of pink modeler spray paint for $2, and a roll of masking tape and do it yourself.



My opinion only.I have an Argus "Harry Potter" C3 that I would like to make pink. Are there any skin kits for classic cameras?
Can't help you with the skin but it's a great idea.



Harry can use it in his next movie where he goes to Denmark and becomes Harriet.



VI have an Argus "Harry Potter" C3 that I would like to make pink. Are there any skin kits for classic cameras?
An Argus c3 is a 40-50 year old camera. It was nicknamed "the brick" for it's square brick like shape. It was also a very common camera. You're not going to find any skin kits for a camera that old, that hasn't even been manufactured for half a century. If you really need it pink, a can of paint is your only recourse. But you will be lowering what little value the camera has.
Revlon Nailpolish Shade "Lucious Pink" should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment