Monday, February 20, 2012

Argus packed and left me today. How can I get him back?

Argus started all this because he wanted me to cook some slop, the usual chicken battered skin gravy and how leg stew. Stinky jumped on the counter and knocked the bowl of hot gravy and it spilled on argus's knee. He then grabbed stinky and threw him against the wall. It made stinky bleed. My cat doe doe still traumatized form being shaved last week meowed in distress then went back to sleep. Argus is demanding I get a boob job and unless stinky is tamed more he wants me to cook him up. Supposibly possum meat is good for you. I dont know what to do. Please only answer if you are willing to helpArgus packed and left me today. How can I get him back?
I just want you to know that I'm looking at your profile pic and staring down your shirt.



Goood times!
Give him analArgus packed and left me today. How can I get him back?
get him back ? you should be throwing a party. just wake up %26amp; smell the coffee he sounds a waste of time. get someone who will return the love %26amp; help you. what you need is a REAL man not a child who wants his own way.
I say drop that loser and move in with me!



If you can make chicken skin gravy and cow leg stew as good as my mother did, I will fetch the preacher and marry you in a heartbeat! The only thing that I like better than boiled hooves is fried possum innards, so Stinky better watch out!



P.S. A boob job is always a good idea, no matter what.Argus packed and left me today. How can I get him back?
what a ****** inbred redneck .argus probably doesnt want you because of that uni-brow and those ****** up teeth in your avitar and who the hell is stinky you hick mother ******
wow ur a very comical person u make me laugh a lot. lmao ur crazy......and it's funny. hehehahahahehehehehe I can't help myself. no do not cook the cat and don't get the boob job if u don't want it. if that's ur face u need to get rid of that unibrow, okay hun? i am so srry.
Forget Argus. Now's your chance to move in with Cornfunkel. Doe Doe can be the ring bearer.
if this is your face you can't get any shiiiit back!!!
Didn`t you know, he got his cataracts removed today!
Ok you are either kiding or you are full blown retarded. But if you are not kiding then. LET ME SAY THIS SLOW DONT BOTHER TRYING TO GET HIM BACK. LMFAO
Oh my God! You don't happen to live in Tennessee or West Virginia, do you? Anyhow, try finding another man. That's my advice. A man who loses his temper, and abuses animals isn't worth having around. My advice is that you get a makeover at the mall, put on a pretty pink dress and go to a local singles meeting, or a square dance (no pun intended), and meet some guys. Judging from your photo, I do believe you have at least some potential. Maybe you should try another photo for your avatar. The best of luck to you.
Yes, I believe I can help. I suggest introducing 300 cc's of shotgun shot into the offending person. Of course the most effective way to achieve this is by using the shot gun itself to blow the shot into the victim. Rounds are just about a dollar a piece, and I will send you a check for five, one for Stinky, one for Argus, one for the cat, one for your reproductive organs, and one for your head. Try and follow the order I have given.
Get the boob job.Don't cook the cat.But I do know some great recipes you might try with Argus.If he ain't to fatty. If so he might still make good sausage.
Lol good story............i guess
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment