Thursday, February 23, 2012

My hubby argus took a dump on my face while i was sleeping and says asians do this all the time?

I was sleeping in the back of my pickup truck because me and argus argued because hes always plucking stink's whiskers. I woke up to a foul runny substance on my face and i looked up and it was argus's rear with a fountain of crap coming down on me.



As I got up to smack him and pack to move out with stinky and doe doe the cat, argus came up to me and said thats chinese people do it all the time and it was normal. How stupid does he think I amMy hubby argus took a dump on my face while i was sleeping and says asians do this all the time?
I don't know how stupid Argus thinks you are, but one thing is for sure: you are REPORTED.
you're gonna get fired.. hahahaMy hubby argus took a dump on my face while i was sleeping and says asians do this all the time?
ew...that is gross
Don't believe that bastard! You and Cornfunkel should just elope and leave that dirty old man behind. Invite me to the wedding reception.My hubby argus took a dump on my face while i was sleeping and says asians do this all the time?
just be a good girl and try it - you might like it
You don't desreve crap like that. Now go find yourself a real man to take of you, there a plenty out there, . Hey it is your trailer, throw his nasty rear to the curb. The asians don't do not, only a dumb white man would. Throw his rear to the curb. now.
lmfao....that gross.

im sry.
ew, haha.
OMG don't allow him to do that again :-0
Hey, you changed your avatar. I answered a question of yours a while back and I've since noticed that you ask really stupid questions. Knock it off, willya?
Is this routine activity within your home? Must be one big happy family.
Aaaaaaaaaaasoooooooooooooooooooooo! Say Mr. Wong.
Was it a full moon?



Cause if wasn't then Hubby was pulling your leg. The Chinese only do that sort of thing during the full moon.



I know what you're thinking, but that's not the moon I'm talking about. It's an astrology thing, and they say it brings good luck. So stop your fussing and love your hubby.
have you nothing else to do but write crap/???
I can see y ha ha ha ha
you neglected to mention wether or not there was corn involved.
Angus thinks he pulled one over on you doesn't he?????



He thinks you are toooo stupid to know that he lied....doesn't

he????



what do you think should happen to Angus for playing you like that eh?????



Maybe you should get some cat doodie and put it between a couple of pieces of bread and and put them in Angus's lunch tomorrow.



Won't that be a wonderful surprise?
YeeeeeHaaaaa, you redneck, hillbillys, have all the fun.
lol
Well, if you don't have a divorce lawyer yet, he must think you're pretty stupid. If you DO have a lawyer then you're showing him exactly how smart you ARE.
He obviously thinks you are retarded. I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment