Thursday, February 23, 2012

ARGUS IS BACK. He Returned to me FINALLY!! Im so happy. Are you happy for me? Oh God I can just cry now?

I was posting my last question about the dog assaulting me and 10 minutes later the door bell rang and Argus was standing there. He hocked really loud and spit on me but I dont care im just glad hes here. He told me that Wilma his mistress was sleeping with his sister and he left her and he misses me. Stinky was so happy even though Argus tried to cook him a month ago. Doe Doe didnt car emuch because hes depressed over getting shaved.

Argus told me that hes back for good but could change is mind. Im cooking battered Fried chicken skin gravt for him now with some tuna. Oh God Argus is holding stinky under the sink now and running hot water on him. I think hes trying to eat him again.

Stinky is screaming and argus is trying to pluck him.

I guess Im going to have to kick him out again.Even DoeDoe is trying to help stinky and doe doe barely does anything. I have to go now. Just when I thought Argus will play with my noony ,now hes going to have to leave again. Dont mess with stinkyARGUS IS BACK. He Returned to me FINALLY!! Im so happy. Are you happy for me? Oh God I can just cry now?
Good for you, my hero. I am going to collect all your questions and Answers put into a book and publish it. I would like to get your permission and we can share the profit, so you will able to buy food, snacks, etc...and kick the people who kicked you...Let me know how to get hold of you?
well i guess that Argus did not come to you he came for stinky. Leave Argus, you Don't deserve to be spit on. Go after his brother or one of the very handsome police officers that had drag you out of your tub. You deserve much better than that piece of dirt.ARGUS IS BACK. He Returned to me FINALLY!! Im so happy. Are you happy for me? Oh God I can just cry now?
Yeah spit on argus 4 me mann you really dont deserve to be treated like that! At ALL.
miracleARGUS IS BACK. He Returned to me FINALLY!! Im so happy. Are you happy for me? Oh God I can just cry now?
Heed what Annie says. You'll keep on doing it though as long as there are people that will respond to your questions.
Annie and Carol answers questions in rude manners, isnt it sometimes better to just not answer at all. These people are probably why Meatsickles can no longer post anything. This is what we need to do people, click the links that have Annie and Carols questions, then report them. Report them for being stupid questions.
Argus might prefer that your donkey suit was crotchless.
well looks like you should hook up with the dog next door, at least you will be gettin some!
Argus is playin' you for a fool......

he just came back because he was too lazy to

do his own hunting and he had a hankerin'

for some baked possum with a sweet tater in

it's mouth.



*kick him to the curb!!!!!!!
ROFTLMAO!! That was the sickest, funniest thing I have EVER seen!
Hey Darl'n one can only stand for so much,,,,but mess with your Stinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BLOODY WAY!!! That would be like someone mess'n with my Booboo and you know very well how I feel about him! Kick the bum out...Argus I mean,,,,you're far better off without him...trust me on this one!



Tricia :)
Tell Argus that he lied. Apparently you CAN get pregnant from anal sex. I want child support!
You are so perverted, I don't know where to start - yesterday you reported that Argus wouldn't come back unless you participated in a threesome, rolled in the mud and mated with the hogs, and became his slave. Repulsive enough, but now you are incorporating animal abuse into these fairy tales - you are taking this garbage too far. Not that I believe you actually own these animals, but there are enough lunatics on Yahoo (you are a case in point) to act on the abuse you suggest. STOP POSTING THIS CRAP.
where do you live?? I REALLY wanna know lol...you scare me.
sicko!
Did you get any?
I have read some of your past post you r a sick ***** that needs help soooooooooooon. Your self esteem sucks tell Argus to leave and take the biiiiiiiiig screen TV and the computer to maybe then you can STOP stealing. don't let people pee on you that is gross. But you could admit yourself into a MENTAL HOSPITAL and look on the bright side when you get out you can get a check from the government so you will never have to steal again or have sex with strangers.
  • pf changs locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment