Monday, February 20, 2012

I am going to re-skin a Argus C3 for my niece. Should it be done in pink or purple?

From an informed source:



"Pink is so over!"



No comment on the purple, so it must be at least acceptable.



VanceI am going to re-skin a Argus C3 for my niece. Should it be done in pink or purple?
I vote purple

That way, as my girls would attest, it will be cool for a long time.

Pink is great for younger girls (and a lot of older ones, just not my girls)

however that said, the youngest heading for college wanted a pink lap top.. go figure..
Is this one of those polls where you get to fill in your own answer?



In 2009, any chick that can operate a fully manual camera - possibly even a version without a selenium meter - should have it in black with little skulls on it.



That麓s my opinion. And I don麓t mean anything negative with the 麓chick麓 comment. If they麓re going to use that Argus, they rock!



Oh crap, I have a lot of punctuation...I am going to re-skin a Argus C3 for my niece. Should it be done in pink or purple?
purple

www.hairfromhell.com/userimages/NeonDa鈥?/div>
  • 2 years ago
  • Report Abuse

Are you using real animal skin?

If so, I recommend the hide of a Mexican Red Rattler (sorta pink actually) or Mako shark (for water-proofing).

If a synthetic material is to be used I recommend purple because it's easier to find.



Being a carpenter by trade and this being an Argus C3, I personally would use cherry-wood veneer with thin stranded bamboo as moulding.I am going to re-skin a Argus C3 for my niece. Should it be done in pink or purple?
I think Leica did some limited-edition M models in gold plate and crocodile in the 70's or 80's. Try this; it looks inexpressibly vulgar, and also may just make bystanders mistake your niece for Princess Beatrice.
I would personally go for rainbow coloured. What girl doesn't like a rainbow?

No comments:

Post a Comment