Thursday, February 23, 2012

Argus tell me that the only way i can prove i love him is if I let him eat my pet possum stinky. Is this right

Argus came back today ( he left me a coupe of days ago) because he forgot a few cans of dip at the trailer. Well I went to take a bath in the tin tub outside the trailer and when I got back in there was argus holding stinky in the kjitchen sink and there was a pot of boiling water on the stove. If i didnt get there on time he would have plucked his furr off. Why cant he leave stinky alone.



Argus tells me that I should let him eat stinky because he would taste good with cooked taters but also because I would prove my love to him. I dont know what to do



HERES A PICTURE OF STINKY FROM 3 YRS AGO.



http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/ast5791/untitled5555.jpgArgus tell me that the only way i can prove i love him is if I let him eat my pet possum stinky. Is this right
Ewwww, that's disgusting. Poor little Stinky deserves to live. Throw Argus out, he sounds like a wiener. In fact make him boil his own.
I think that this scenario is 100% authentic. I read one reply and it said "redneck no have laptop!". I felt offended. But anyways, not only is this kinda sexy and romantic (with you taking a bath outside), it's very heart-gripping. You are torn between Stinky and Argus. I bet Argus is a handsome man. You must love him so much. *cries*...



I can't help it. I'm crying too now. Just thinking of what you have to go through. It makes me so sad...Argus tell me that the only way i can prove i love him is if I let him eat my pet possum stinky. Is this right
you are to good. uhhhhh are possums legal domestic animals? do u walk it? where does it sleep? is it trained?
I dated Argus a few years ago and he told me that if I loved him Id let him eat my pet pigon frank. I loved Argus soo much I let him eat Frank. Ahhh I, am so sorry Frank! Argus two timed me and left me for you. Now you say he wants to eat your possum. How cruel can you be? If you love him let him eat your possum. You cant find another man like Argus!Argus tell me that the only way i can prove i love him is if I let him eat my pet possum stinky. Is this right
yup.

Plus them taters soak up the grease.
this guy has serious issues!

you should not let him back around.

what kind of man would want to eat a opossum anyway?

this sounds to me like a control issue.

think about it, if he loved you in the first place he would not ask you to prove your love by hurting you or anything that you love!

this guy is sick! get away from him. please
Oh jeez, you are so lucky that Argus didn't just dunk Doe Doe in the boiling water, seeing as she is already shaved. You really got back there in the nick of time!



What were you doing taking a bath, anyway?
Made up ? How stupid do you think people are?
hilarious!! you should write a book with this stuff man its just too funny!!!





by the way ignore all the idiots above, they either have no sense of humor or don't understand what cynical is.
that guy is crazy and if you do it ur cazy too!!! thats not a way to show you love soeone are you dum?
K. Here's the deal. I can't believe that someone who's trying to portray themselves as an ignorant redneck the way you do could afford a computer and know how to use it as well as you do.



So what I'm saying is that you are a quack. I happen to remember your question (sort of) from last week about eating your scabs or something gross like that.



What I really think is that you are trying to shock. You don't, you just make me wonder about your mentality.
Here we go, again..............
I dated Argus too.....he said that if I loved him..I would let him eat my AKC Poodle "Precious"



*sob* and I did...and all I have are memories *sob*



"precious memories........get it???

Precious???

Memories???



har-har-har !!!!!



oh, and he left me broken hearted *sob*
The sad thing is that you actually think this is humorous. Are you witty? Only halfway.
well, they are edible. and if he can eat you, why not.
If you're going to eat him, feed him corn for a week before you do. That will take the gamey taste out of him. No need to pluck the fur. Just skin him. They have a fat layer that you want to take off, anyway.



Next, you want to par boil the meat if you're going to pan fry him. It loosens up the muscles so he won't be so tough. If you're stewing him, make a squirrel gravy. I know it sounds weird, but possum gravy doesn't taste as good as squirrel gravy. Leaves too much game in the mix.



Bon apetit!
ooooowwwwww!!!! my aching belly!!!! I'm really laughing my a$$ off!!!

he'll still leave you if you let him eat stinky. keep stinky. get rid of argus.

Bwahahahahaha!!!
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment