Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I go about being a hooker? What are the best time to do this? DO I have what it takes?

I have decided to be a a hooker 20 hours a week on a part time basis. What should I charge people to rent my noony for 15 minutes at a time? Do I need to take drugs so that I dont seem like Im a cop and people will know for sure Im a hooker? Also Is there any place that will babaysit my pet possum stinky while Im hooking and renting my noony out?



Argus left me the other day because I wouldnt let him eat stinnky, so I need the extra cash to pay for my big screen tv im renting from rent-a-centerHow can I go about being a hooker? What are the best time to do this? DO I have what it takes?
LAWDY,

LAWDY,

LAWDY,



in all my borned days, I ain't neva thought i'd see a day, when my own flesh n blood would declare ta the whole world that she had a hankerin' to be....one of them....them....soiled dove Jezebels.



Lawdy....I'm right shamed to say muh last name is Yoakum







~grannie
i wouldn't f@ck you with a stolen d1ckHow can I go about being a hooker? What are the best time to do this? DO I have what it takes?
first of don't do drugs OK, I don't know things are in AK, but come to Detroit, you will make more money here in Detroit than AK. The best times are right before the tigers play and after they play. you can hook right in front of the ballpark, and not get arrested. The main streets for hooking here are Woodward right in front of the ballpark, van Dyke, Gratoit and of course 8 mile rd.

If you are lucky enough you can become the mayor's prime hooker. The rates differ on differ corners so I don't know much for sure probably at 25 a pop.. you will defiantly make it here in Detroit because you will be a whole prettier than the regular hookers.
this is a joke right































































also if thats really a pic of you you're gonna need to pay them and blindfold them to get someHow can I go about being a hooker? What are the best time to do this? DO I have what it takes?
LMAO um yeah sure....just make sure you provide EACH AND EVERY customer with a BLACK THICK blindfold. Because if you dont....then you will scare them off. Oh and if you cant afford the blind folds...then do it in the DARK in a closet out in some abondoned warehouse.
Yes go do a bunch of drugs and hurry up with it.
No offense but you might want to reconsider.
Please consider getting your teeth whiten!
this is a joke...
Take Stinky to your local children's welfare office. They have PROFESSIONAL people who can help you.
check around your trailer park see what the others are charging.
HAHAHA

I don't think it's a hard thing to become. Your funny. Hope your pet possum is doing well...
well i wouldnt necessarily sell my body. have you thought of a garage sale before???????? if u cant do that. then maybe a couple of make shift stands. a lemonade stand. kissing booth. ummmmmmm...... do u have any autographs of very famous and well known people? if so u can sell them for a very high price if ur willing to part with them. sorry bout Argus. but dont let him eat stinky. plus cant u work out a plan with rent-a-center? like a monthly payment thing??? that way u dont have to work really hard to get a bunch of cash. try to explore all options before u try prostituting. that should be ur most desperate and last option. plus if u really wanted to make sure u got a good pay wouldnt u need like condoms and other little things, toys, to make it interesting, that would cost a bit. so good luck. just i hope that is ur last option.
GROW UP, LITTLE KID, AND GET OFF YOUR PARENTS COMPUTER!!!

~~stand at a corner and SMILE!!
Can't you go bother someone else with this nonsense?
If you're female, you have all the qualifications you need. Just do your job and you'll be a successful hooker.
With the mental ability of the villiage idiot, it's probably the ONLY job you can ever get.
YOU ARE **** ING HOT!!!
You are not attactive enough to be hooking.
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment