Monday, February 20, 2012

Which name do you prefer: Argus or Tiberius?

Argus is a Greek name meaning "glistening, shining". In Greek mythology, there were several characters with this name; one of them is supposed to have built the ship Argo on which the Argonauts traveled.



Tiberius is a Roman name meaning "of the River Tiber" in Latin (the river most likely just means "water"). Tiberius was the second Roman emperor, the stepson of emperor Augustus.



Which name do you like better - Greek or Roman?Which name do you prefer: Argus or Tiberius?
Tiberius is a good name to name your dog also
ugh...both are horrid but....tiberius....please don't name ur kid that:/Which name do you prefer: Argus or Tiberius?
Personally, I like Argus because it is shorter and easier to pronounce. I also like the meaning better, although if I were to name my son, I would not prefer either.
neither....i know the meaning is supposedly very important but these are horrible names and picking these names would be horrid for your child.Which name do you prefer: Argus or Tiberius?
I honestly don't like either but if I must pick one Tiberius is better.
I'd pick Tiberius simply because Argus reminds me of Argus Filch from Harry Potter. o_O
Umm, if I had to chose, it'd be Tiberius. Roman's cool.



But don't name any of your kids that. It's embarrasing. Call him something normal like "Tim" or "Ryan"
I do not like either they are just to hard I think too far out for me just my opinion
I'm going with Tiberius.



It's Kirk's middle name. ;)
Argus
Hm. This one is difficult.

I like Argus because it reminds me of Angus, which is a name I really like. But, I'm going to go with Tiberius - I like it's nickname possibilities!
Tiberius. Both are kinda terrible lol

No comments:

Post a Comment