Monday, January 30, 2012

Have you recently (last several years) adopted a Mediterranean style diet? What inspired the change?

yup..tired of preserving myself from the inside out with trans fats and all kinds of other checmicals they put into our food...fresh is the way to goHave you recently (last several years) adopted a Mediterranean style diet? What inspired the change?
Hi,

I live in Sicily. I follow the Mediterranean diet since 24 years (I'm 24 years old ;-)



Eating the Mediterranena style and foods I can clearly say that I can eat border line (some times eat lot of sweets, past,pizza etc..) and stay in weight.



You have to consider 3 main things

1) Eat less and frequently (5 times a day)

2) Eat fruit at 11:00 and 18:00 out of the main meal

3) Do a little exercise



It's all about patience....

No comments:

Post a Comment