Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How often do people from Italy or Greece eat cheese and tomatoes? Studying Mediterranean diet?

I agree, growing up in a Sicilian home it seemed we had cheese and tomatoes almost daily. It was common to have tomato, basil, olive oil and mozzarella as a salad or as bruchetta. A lot of times I would snack on baby brie and crackers when I came home from school. Salami and cheese was also another favorite snack. Also, we ate A LOT of bread! Bread with everything! Italians aren't usually afraid of carbs. lolHow often do people from Italy or Greece eat cheese and tomatoes? Studying Mediterranean diet?
I am Greek and would say that the typical Greek would eat cheese with bread daily. Tomatoes would also be eaten almost daily and would either be in a salad or sauce.How often do people from Italy or Greece eat cheese and tomatoes? Studying Mediterranean diet?
Italian - I would have to say tomatoes and cheese is eaten daily or at least it is in my household :)|||Ogni giorno.|||almost everydayy think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment