Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the Mediterranean diet?

Everyone seems to be going on about the Mediterranean diet nd how good it is for you, but what exactly is it and how do you adopt it?What is the Mediterranean diet?
No junk food. Low saturated fat. salads, lots of olive oil. Pasta, beans, maize flour. Low sugar, wine but not to excess. Low dairy. Few pastries. Home cooked food - that`s the gist of itWhat is the Mediterranean diet?
The mediterranean diet mainly consists of loads of fruit and veg, legumes, nuts, seed, fish and olive oil. It is also low in red meat and cows milk.

Take a look at this article for further info:-



http://www.costadelsol-vacationrentals.c鈥?/a>What is the Mediterranean diet?
Hi,

I've tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It's all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn't exercise).



I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills鈥?/a> . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they're running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I'm going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment