Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it possible for a Uk's citizen to strictly pursue the Mediterranean Diet by eating exactly all the natural?

foods that are tipically consumed in Italy(expecially,south Italy)? Thank you fellasIs it possible for a Uk's citizen to strictly pursue the Mediterranean Diet by eating exactly all the natural?
I'm italian and I had problems in keeping my diet when i travelled in UK (4 times: Winchester, London, Bognor Regis, edimburgh) because some of the things are just different and importing it is absolutely too expensiveIs it possible for a Uk's citizen to strictly pursue the Mediterranean Diet by eating exactly all the natural?
I say eat wholesome foods and forget about diets! None of you young ones are eatin enough fruit und you don t eat enough grains in my opinion,.You diet the proper nutrition and nutrients to promote wholesome health, Nver mind the cookies und cake! Sit down to a good lunch i say, Don t spare the smadwich spreads that provide protein und iron!! Skip that lemon tart, have a good pudding in its place,

Its common sense that makes my kitchen the best and I do advise that you trash them diets and use some discretion from your own resources. Olive oil? It behoovs us all, yes! But don t go sportin a case of spumonti down the road every day of the week,,,that all!|||Of course it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment