Monday, January 30, 2012

How heavy is a Mediterranean lunch compared to a Mediterranean dinner?

In Australia, lunches are lighter eg. sandwich and fruit. and dinner is heavier. Is this the same in the Mediterranean dietHow heavy is a Mediterranean lunch compared to a Mediterranean dinner?
I live in the middle of the mediterranean sea, on an island. I am a bit doubtful how to answer you. For example today at 12.00 we had a sandwich for lunch, brown seeded bread with smoked salmon and philadelphia and salad. Then when my daughter came back from school it is around 2.45 we had a big meal, I prepared pasta cooked in lamb sauce. Evening for dinner I didn t cook, my kids had a little more pasta, then grapes and strawberries. It depends sometimes especially on friday evenings I prepare pizza, still it is not very heavy.
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment